5 Signs It Is Time to Replace Your Generator
Trying to determine when it is best to have generator repairs completed or opt instead for a full replacement can be challenging. It is especially difficult if, like most business owners, your facility is a crucial part of your operations but not your main focus. Establishing a trusted electro-mechanical service provider can save you a lot of time and concerns when it comes to your generator. The right team will provide predictive maintenance and offer familiarity with technicians. You can ensure that the generator repairs you need in Toronto and Mississauga are completed in a timely, efficient, and reliable manner. If you suspect that it may be time to replace or repair the generator on your property, contact the experienced professionals at Magneto Electric and read the following tips.
Common Indicators that You Need to Replace Your Generator
If you notice any of the following, contact us today for an inspection and fast, affordable generator repairs or replacement services.
- Fuel Consumption: Are you finding that your costs on fuel have been steadily rising, or your tank does not last as long as it used to? Poor fuel economy usually indicates that your generator is not working at its optimal level. When its performance is compromised, it can end up costing you more to run it than replace it over time. Once you notice a difference, get a professional to provide a recommendation.
- Trouble Starting: If you notice delays or hiccups as your generator comes on, it is usually one of the first signs that it is coming to the end of its lifespan. Extend your generator’s life with predictive maintenance and don’t ignore start up issues.
- Carbon Monoxide: If your carbon monoxide detector has been picking up some emissions, you may need to assess the condition of your generator. When they begin to decline, emissions are not uncommon. Stop use of the generator and get it replaced as soon as possible. Carbon monoxide can have serious health and safety implications, so do not delay.
- Inconsistency: Do you notice that the lights are flickering or other appliances are cutting in and out when powered by your generator? The lack of consistent, powerful energy supply may be early warning signs that the system is on its way out.
- Frequent Repairs: If our electro-mechanical technicians are visiting you more often, it may be better to invest that money in a brand new, fully operational generator. When we provide generator repair services in Mississauga and Toronto, we will help you determine the best solution that is the most cost-effective and long-term method to get constant power.
Skilled Electro-Mechanical Technicians for Generator Repairs in Toronto
Work with reputable and experienced electro-mechanical technicians when you call Magneto Electric for your generator repairs. We provide sound advice and guaranteed services that are designed to ensure long-term solutions. Turn to us for 24/7 emergency services, ongoing maintenance, and high-quality repair work. We pride ourselves on offering the best in consistency, quality, and customer service.